There's so much to do when staying at Airlie Searene Apartments:
- Day trips to the Great Barrier Reef with courtesy coaches collecting you from the front door
- Swimming and snorkelling in the nearby lagoon and fringing island reefs
- Scuba diving
- Game fishing and reef fishing
- Sea kayak tours
- Aerial tours to the outer islands and reef
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Water sports off the Airlie Beach foreshore with windsurfing, catamarans and jet ski hire
- Para sailing
Then of course we have the land lovers activities:
- A fantastic 30 km bush walk that is accessible from the back door of the resort. Classified as part of the “Great Walks” it extends from Airlie Beach to Brandy Creek along the Conway range – you do need to be fit for this one! There are a number of much shorter walks through the national parks, that cater for all levels of fitness.
- Bird watching
- Eco Safari Tours in the Gaganga Wetlands
- Crocodile spotting tours up the Proserpine River
- Fantastic craft and local produce markets on the foreshore in Airlie Beach every Saturday morning.
- Great shopping by walking the Airlie Beach main street and looking for bargains.
- Hire of scooters and convertible cars for your own self drive tours.
All tours and advice can be provided by our own exclusive Airlie Searene Apartment tour desk.
Then later return to the comfort and luxury of your Searene apartment, for a perfect Whitsunday holiday!